March 05, 2006

Freedom!!

Ahh! Competitions and performances are over!! I finally feel free to to other things with my life...well...for the moment. The competition on Saturday went very well, I received an honorable mention and today we had a glorious honors recital! This week was frustrating though, I was busy practicing on Monday and Tuesday and then I got a cold on Wedn. and found myself with a fever on thursday, so I couldn't practice at all thursday or Friday...it was really annoying because my hands got so weak and flimsy. But I managed somehow... I got to meet some very cool pianists. We all went out for pizza one night, and believe me, if you throw a bunch of tired piano freaks together for pizza it gets real interesting...Twas an exciting weekend overall, and I hope yours was just as fascinating...well, I am really tired so I think I'll have to cut this post short...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Andrew!
I'm proud of you!! I saw both of your performances and thought you did an admirable job. God has blessed you musically and you are working diligently to improve. (Remember last year?) ;) I'm glad you got to know some other great pianists too and you were able to be a part of this event! You are such fun to watch play as well.

Oh, and you can thank your mom for giving me your blog page...one of these days I'll set up my own.

--your piano teacher :)

bethoven said...

P.S. As of today, I now have my own blog! bethoven88.blogspot.com

Andrew said...

hey thanx, i was wondering who u were there for a second...well, i'll check out ur blog

bethoven said...

I considered leaving you hanging and not telling you who I was...you know, make you think you have a stalker or something. But, nah, couldn't do it. :)

Anonymous said...

well, i turned 15 on Thurs. my party roked...but then i got sick on Sun. ...i think it was a mix of 2 much partying that dang sore throat i've bn having 4 2 weeks! o well, i missed 2 days of school, which is good and bad. i'm glad 2 hear ur piano recital went well!

Nathan said...

Um, Andrew, there's a contest going on...
:)

Charity said...

...and believe me, if you throw a bunch of tired piano freaks together for pizza it gets real interesting...

LOL! I can imagine... Hey Andrew, now that you seem less busy, do you think we can actually TALK sometime!? Hehe. I hope so. expect a random call soon...and probably an even more random message on your answering machine!

Andrew said...

heh, ya nathan, just, the blog contest hasn't taken over my life yet...

well charity, u can definitely try calling, i might actually be here...maybe...