March 14, 2006

911 A legend?

Ok, some people believe that the 911 disaster was somehow, mysteriously written all over the culture of the US and how everything about points to 911 in some mysterious way and stuff. Well I finally got my hands on some of the supposed proof for all this. In fact I don't think it's a coincidence, and in fact I know it isn't. God planned these numbers to add like this so i am not going to argue with it. This is interesting, but seriously in some ways it kinda sounds like some one sat around trying to think of how the number 11 could somehow be formed out of names and places and dates. Well, anway, here's some of the supposed "coincidences" of the 911 disaster...

1) New York City has 11 letters
2) Afghanistan has 11 letters.
3) Ramsin Yuseb (The terrorist who threatened to destroy the Twin Towers in 1993 has 11 letters.
4) George W Bush has 11 letters.
5) New York is the 11th state.
6) The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight number...11.
7) Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11
8) Flight 77 which also hit Twin Towers, was carrying 65 passengers. 6+5 = 11
9) The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11 as it is now known. 9 + 1+1= 11
10) The date is equal to the US emergency services telephone number 911. 9 + 1 + 1 =11.
11) The total number of victims inside all the hi-jacked planes was 254. 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.
12) September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar year. Again 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.
13) The Madrid bombing took place on 3/11/2004. 3 +1 + 1 + 2 + 4 = 11.
14) The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the Twin Towers incident.

Open Microsoft Word and do the following:
1) Type in capitals Q33 NY. This is the flight number of the first plane to hit one of the Twin Towers.
2) Highlight the Q33 NY.
3) Change the font size to 48.
4) Change the actual font to WINGDINGS

19 comments:

Ellie said...

That microsoft word thing is really weird! I think those people have too much time on their hands!

Andrew said...

seriously...heh

Anonymous said...

well I read the e-mail when I was at my cousins last weekend and it wasn't til I got home that I tried the microsoft word thing with my mom and we were like "oh my word". I think that what that e-mail says is real, but that's just me. Mom and I read "The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam and the Cruisades" and I was like "evil, vile, sinful people!!!" "that's what all the cruisades were about!" "that's why they're always at war" and etc. I would highly recomend the book. if you not even that book confinces you, try reading 5 verses from the Q'ran. I garrentee you that you'll come across the word 'war' at least twice.

Andrew said...

Well christina, i believe that's it's all true and stuff, and it is fascinating, but i am not going to like freak out about it, i think it's interesting how it all fits together and it's God's will for it all to do that, i just don't think it's anything to get all worked up about, and i don't think that u r either, i think it's real interesting though, and it did what i intended it too.....be a conversation starter...hehe

Nathan said...

So, I was addin' up the score for the contest and you've been doing quite well. Here's a recommendation to pick up a lot of points (and move into a possible second place!):
Encourage someone new to comment on your March 8, March 9, and March 11 posts (that means anybody but the people that've already commented on them...) If that happens, you pick up 48 points just from those three comments (you've got 9 seperate comments so far on each of the three posts - a 10th comment scores you a 15-point bonus. Therefore, three new comments (3 pts) + 3 bonuses (45 pts) = 48!).

Andrew said...

thanx nathan...

totally bj..heh

bethoven said...

Yes, that stuff is interesting, but nothing to get freaked out about or anything. Too many people have too much time on their hands to find stuff like that.

How goes the contest now, eh?

erudil said...

That's weird with the Wingdings. As Ellie said, I think these people have better things to do.

I expect that it's easy to draw parallels in numbers like this with many different things. It is unusual, I'm sure, to have so many things similar, but there are so many things that can be done with numbers that I expect this not to be amazingly many.

Anonymous said...

so, i saw the program from ur piano recital, and i thot the pic was pretty dorky! i read ur bio thing, and i felt like the worst piano player evr! good thing i quit! neway, sry i didn't come ovr, but u should've realized Christi doesn't take the class! o well, w/e.

Andrew said...

u kidding, u think i know what christi's schedule is...lol, well, ya k, i should've known, but still, i mean, i always double check...heh, and about the pic, seriously, like i was in jeans and bare feet when we took it, it was at home with a dirty curtain in the background taped to a wall and a old chair i was sitting on, i mean c'mon, it looked terrible but the pic turned out fine...really, well, i think i redeemed myself..hehe

Andrew said...

ya nathaniel, i think they spent a lot of time just trying to figure it out...but it still is interesting all the same

Anonymous said...

Well, I would just say it's all God's Providence that made everything fit together like that. As Gary Cooper said in Sergeant York (movie), "The LORD sure do work in mysterious ways!"

Andrew said...

well said isaac

Nathan said...

Seeing as you took my advice, you're now securely in second and have a chance to catch Charity!

Anyways, about the post, I agree with Ellie, Nathaniel, and Isaac on this one.

Anonymous said...

no, u definitely have NOT redeemed urself 4 that pic! i'm still laughing! ha ha ha
P.S.-i'm changing my blogger nickname since my ex gave it 2 me.(sad face, tear, tear)

Anonymous said...

whoa... that's like weird/cool at the same time...

somebody has way too much time on their hands if they sat there and figured all that out though, lol

Andrew said...

well, at least i attempted to explain the situation....lol


yeah, i think that's a common statement...having way too much time on thier hands...

Anonymous said...

yeah, I hear the 'too much time' statement a LOT

Hannah said...

that is insanely weird. I thought of that 911/9-11 thing a lot once. Really weird=P Anyways, the wbdings this is crazy. I wonder if someone sat there and found those letters to see if they matched up with anything involving that time. Anyways, my over all thoughts on that: An informative thing that most likely is an email that I havn't seen before! Lol, I always get the same emails like four times