March 10, 2006

Master of the house!

Ok, well, my brother is in Germany and my dad is leaving for D.C so I will be the "Man of the House". Ah, it will be nice, and I'll finally be Master of my bedroom for a while, it's nice to have a bedroom for myself, and for all of you who are thinking "Ha, I have my own bedroom" I don't want to hear about! Ok, well, I am definitely going to enjoy the peace and quiet, well, as much of it as I can get...and I think I might be able to get more work done. Actually right now i am trying to "speed" compose some music for a composition competition (man that's hard to type!) and it's gets interesting and frustrating at times. It takes a lot of creativity to completely form a song worth listening in under a week. But...It's worth it. It will be cool when it's done, but, til then, well, I have my work cut out for me. I also have a debate tournament coming up...yes...another one! but it shouldn't be as big as my last one here. Well I really need some sleep, have a good night everyone...well to you that are reading this right now at least...and have a great weekend!

8 comments:

Andrew said...

And it's my brothers birthday today, it figures, he left today for his big spring break trip to germany, greece, and crete, i guess it makes it interesting that they left on his birthday, well, at least he didn't miss it in the time difference like benjamin blackwood, but well that's a different story...

man, he's 19 today...scary...

Graham said...

how long are the songs that you compose? mine are never very long, but then they don't take me all that long to compose either. They are on the range of a Bach invention, although nowhere even near the quallity of his...

Anonymous said...

wut bout the Tornadoes? i saw Christi in her cute little uniform, it was adorable! i figured i could look on ur blog 2 find out how u did, but i don't c it! o well! Have fun being the Man of the House! lol.

Anonymous said...

Gall dang it! Everyone is making it to Europe accept me!!! I'd like to atleast go to the country of my ancesters (Norway) before I die.

Adam? 19? how did he get to be that old? gosh you guys are growing up too fast.

Mary said...

Hey, congrats on being the man of the house! I share a room with two of my sisters...so yeah, you're blessed to have your own right now! Good luck on the composing and the contest.

Mary said...

Oh and happy birthday to your brother!!

erudil said...

I prefer the bedroom that I share at Geneva to my own bedroom by myself here.

Andrew said...

I will definitely have fun being man of the house!!

yeah, i know, we are all growing up too fast, and everybody is travelling nowadays

I'll tell him u said happy birthday mary

why is that nathaniel?