March 20, 2006

It's the start of another interesting week. This weekend is the home school conference and if you aren't home schooled, or you don't live in Indiana, well, you'll have no idea what I am talking about. But if you do, well, it should be a good time of teaching. I really enjoy the times I go...it's Friday and Saturday at the Indianapolis Convention Center. There are a lot of good speakers who come and lecture and talk about a bunch of different subjects. But that is pretty much all for this week on my schedule...well, for now at least. Things pop up in the middle of the week ALL the time...

SNOW!!! ok, I saw the weather report and I thought "now?" I am ready for spring...not snow!! but apparently it is on the way to Lafayette and Indy. we might end up with 6 in. Tomorrow morning! I am so glad I don't have a paper route now!

Well, I am going to wind down here pretty soon, have a great night...

12 comments:

Ellie said...

I'll be there.

Nathan said...

I won't be there. I'll be at public school. I'm such a heathen. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey get another bonus with this comment!!!!

Zebbie said...

HEy Im home schooled and i dont live in Indiana. I am so glad i live in florida is is nice and warm down here :)

Anonymous said...

I haven't been to one, but my parents have been to a few. Don't they have people like Ken Ham and David Quine speak?

What are you winin' about? 6 inches of snow is no biggy. Last week Monday, we got 3-4 feet of snow and then Thursday we got 7 more inches. It makes me glad I don't have the morning shift at work. Half of Pet Care staff couldn't make it to work that Monday.

Anonymous said...

Do I have the power to give you a 10 point bonus?

bethoven said...

Snow? What snow? My parents got 24 inches last week. This hardly qualifies.

Andrew said...

Ellie, that's cool, maybe i'll run into you...

Nathan, yeah, really, we have to convert u..

anonymous, uh,thanx...whoever you are..heh, and if i get 10 comments from different people then i get a 15 point bonus...i think...

jordan, hah, well, i'm sure u enjoy it down there as much as i enjoy it up here...

christina, um, well, it's not just the snow really,it's like, the cold and stuff, i am ready for some warm weather

Beethoven...yeah, well, this morning i was like, "what snow?" really, there were a couple flurries but that's it, the most annoying thing is the cold and thats it.

Anonymous said...

Forget the blog contest rules, your a pretty cool guy, so you get the 10 bonus points.

Andrew said...

heh...

Graham said...

dude, what is snow, anyway? I heard about it as a scientific phenomenon...

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. So snow is not much. It was not much. It only lasted one day. Oh well. I was hoping we could go sledding. We have only gone sledding once last year and once this year.