March 17, 2006

You know u live in 2006 when...

[1.] You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.



[2.] You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.



[3.] The real reason for not staying in touch with your friends is that they don't have a screen name.



[4.] You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing to button on the .T.V.



[6.] Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.


[7.] You read this list, and keep nodding and smiling.


[8.] As you read this list, you think about telling
this to all your friends.



[9.] And... you were too busy to notice number 5.


[10.] You actually scrolled back up to check that there was no 5.


[ 11.] And now you're laughing at your stupidity.

I just had to post this...heh

11 comments:

Graham said...

Ihave seen this before, but I continually get a kick out of it. there are quite a few others that you didn't post, some of which were prety good, as I recall.

Andrew said...

that's all i have

Zebbie said...

Thats pretty funny andrew and sorry about not commenting i was in Virginia

Mary said...

haha, that's great. I related to each and every thing on there :-P.

Andrew said...

yeah, jordan, i was wondering why u didn't update your blog or anything

same here mary...lol

erudil said...

I hadn't noticed the lack of #5 either, but I didn't scroll back because it was still on my screen :-)

Anonymous said...

I have never actually tried to enter a password on a microwave, lol. has anybody seriously done that? and I played solitaire with real cards the other day, but only because Mom wouldn't let me use the computer, lol.

I didn't scroll back up either, lol, cause it was still on the screen. Weird.

Andrew said...

yeah, well it works better on an e-mail, i guess the point is you looked back up to check that there was no five...

well, i haven't played solitare with cards for a while, like if i did it was once in the past year or so...

about passwords,i did actually enter one on my calculator before i realized what i was doing...heh

Anonymous said...

I can relate to all but the first three. All the passwords I have are in letters, if I were to put them in numbers I'd have to write everyone of them down (lol). I didn't even notice there wasn't a five. I don't pay attention to numbers in stuff like that.

My feet still hurt. I was dancing at my cousin's wedding from like, 9pm-1am in heals and carpet has never felt better. My other cousin I think feels worse then I do, he drank a whole 12 pack of regular Mt. Dew and he was sssssooo hiper.

Nathan said...

Merry Christmas, here's a 5-point bonus!

Andrew said...

thanx nathan!