March 12, 2006

Fascination...

Hey guys, get this, here's some questions, the answers will be on my first comment so try it out, these are really interesting...ok, so some may be a little um, biased, but well, just read on...

Question 1:If you knew a woman who was pregnant, who had 8 kids already,three who were deaf, two who were blind, one mentally retarded, and she had syphilis,would you recommend that she have an abortion?

Read all the way to the end before you read my comment with the answers

Question 2:
It is time to elect a new world leader, and only your vote counts. Here are the facts about the three candidates.

Candidate A. Associates with crooked politicians, and consults with astrologist.He's had two mistresses. He also chain smokes and drinks 8 to 10martinis a day.

Candidate B. He was kicked out of office twice, sleeps until noon, used opium incollege and drinks a quart of whiskey every evening.

Candidate C. He is a decorated war hero. He's a vegetarian, doesn't smoke,drinks an occasional beer and never cheated on his wife.

Which of these candidates would be your choice?

Can you imagine working for a company that has a little more than 500 employees and has the following statistics:
29 have been accused of spousal abuse
7 have been arrested for fraud
9 have been accused of writing bad checks
117 have directly or indirectly bankrupted at least 2 businesses
3 have done time for assault
71 cannot get credit card due to bad credit
14 have been arrested on drug-related charges
8 have been arrested for shoplifting
21 are currently defendants in lawsuits
84 have been arrested for drunk driving in the last year...
Can you guess which organization this is?

Check out the comments for the answers...

14 comments:

Andrew said...

alright for question one, if you said yes, you just killed Beethoven

for question 2
Candidate A is Franklin D. Roosevelt

Candidate B is Winston Churchill

Candidate C is Adolph Hitler

And finally the organization is the 535 members of the United States Congress

interesting huh, i knew beethoven's mother had problems with children but i didn't really know how many, and yeah, well the info on the candidate's is limited so you are forced to choose Adolph anyway, but it shows you how the media can twist and distort information into what they want...it's kinda disconcerting to people actually do that...well, that's my two cents worth of politics...heh

Maria JoAnn said...

wow, that is so weird. That is a great post. I love it. That is really funny!

Graham said...

I was sorta expecting trick questions, so guessed correctly, but it was guessing. I think (now that I have looked at it,) I have heard the Beethoven one. I love the last one though...

Graham said...

my bad, I didn't get the last one right. I had no clue: it wasn't a multiple choice question.

erudil said...

I've heard the first one, although I thought it was John Wesley.

By the way, about Bob Jones: you should send them something expressing your belief in and a defense of Calvinistic theology, along with a defense of postmillenialist or amillenialist eschatology. Perhaps that will get them off your backs.

Anonymous said...

that's soooo weird, i didn't expect that @ all. weird!

Anonymous said...

I know, when I got the e-mail I was like, "AAAHHHHH!!!!! I chose Hitler!!!!"

What about Bob Jones?
Did you know that both Martin Luther and John Calvin believed in government controled schools?

Nathan said...

That last comment wasn't mine. You can go ahead and delete it.

Andrew said...

heh, that's not a bad idea about bob jones university, i just don't really know how that will work, i mean i am trying to be polite, but oh well, some things u just have ta live with...

and yes, i did know that luther and calvin believed something like that...

as far as i know nathan, i can't delete it, so as long as everybody knows it isn't u, then your fine...

Andrew said...

i got it from someone through e-mail

Nathan said...

That works too. :)

As for the post itself, 'twas very interesting. The only one I might fact check (if I really wanted to) was the last one...I'm sure there were ways to make those numbers as bad as possible (w/o lying, but still...)

Andrew said...

ya nathan, i am not quite sure about the numbers either, anything can be twisted around to look bad, but the point still stands, the people running our government are far from perfect

Charity said...

Wow that is CRAZY! But kind of amazing... wonder if they're all true.

Anonymous said...

huh. I was totally confused until I read the answers, lol.