March 25, 2006

Exhaustion...

Wow, what a weekend, I am barely able to type let alone think...but it was well worth traveling all the way down to Indy. The sessions were extremely helpful, and very inspiring. Two excellent key speakers with Ken Ham, and John Stonestreet. And, of course, I got to hang out with some very cool people. It's so neat though, since everybody there is homeschooled. It's so encouraging.

So what did everybody else do to keep there life adventurous and intriguing? Any trips, camps, explosions?? I have had a lot of interesting weekends so I am ready for one that I can actually relax. Does anyone else feel like they have no weekends or is it just me? I am always busy on weekends!! Well, exhaustion is now starting to take over my ability to concentrate so I better leave you all , have a great rest of the weekend...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel like I need something to do on weekends, lol. My weekends are NEVER busy. Ever. My weeks are awful though.

when I was in show choir my weekends were really hectic, though. So I'm glad that they're not busy now, I just wish I had SOMETHING to do, lol

erudil said...

I went hiking for 16 miles today.

Maria JoAnn said...

I hate it when weekends that are supposed to be a time to relaz are always busy. it is no fun!

David Pulliam said...

I did school.... and more school... and got a hair cut.

btw, for some reason, I can't comment on your blog on my regular computer.

Anonymous said...

Well, I went to our congregation's annual meeting. Then, I came home, had lunch, and did two history lessons and a spanish test. 'Twas all good however, and I got a 100 on the spanish! Woohoo! :)

Andrew said...

wow, rose, i could use some free weekends...

that's cool nathaniel...i should do more of that...

David, so why can't you comment on my blog?? oh well, try as much as you can, i really need some more if i am to pass charity again...

good for u isaac...

Anonymous said...

Man! Andrew! You need to type some cool stuff. Where are all your comments? I only got 2 words correct at the Spelling Bee. :(

bethoven said...

My Thurday-Saturday (and incidentally the week before)was full of a performance of "Fiddler on the Roof." I played the "accordian"--on a synthesizer (and I played celeste, guitar, and piano sounds too). It went very well and was a lot of fun. Wednesday I leave for Georgia for 2 days.

Hannah said...

My weekends are always busy. I thought they would get better after basketball got over, but really they didn't. Just stuff that comes up, like a friends' birthday sleepover and monopoly tournements. Hehe, hopefully they won't be busy for the rest of the year though. Recently I've been biking with Rachael. On monday and today we went to Attica and back... We got a flat tire on a really crummy bike today so it was interesting getting home. Lol

Mary said...

Yo, waz up? I'm commenting here for ya...

The convention was really neat wasn't it? Twas cool seeing you there. Later!