April 01, 2006

MONOPOLY!!!

Wow, a whole morning of monopoly!! We had 7 tables with 6 contestants each! A LOT of serious monopoly games for a grand prize of 100$ at Dick's Sporting goods! 100 dollars! That's as much as the radio stations advertise for their game shows!! And our tournament is a 100 times easier to win!! I didn't advance to the final round, but, I did good enough to get a new monopoly board! A woppin 3230 dollars! The final rounds were brutal though. The guy who got the most money in the first round (12,000$) got massacred in the final round. There was no mercy! And since all the big powerhouses (well sort of) got one table, the winner was quite unexpected. But all in all, it was a lot of fun. Monopoly tournaments aren't as bad as you would think...

George Mason and Florida!!! Florida is winning right now, but look out, George Mason, isn't going out of this one without a battle...I am rooting with George Mason along with 90% of all Americans watching this one. I mean, unless your a die hard Florida fan, you're rooting for George Mason!! This is what the NCAA is all about! Rooting for the Cinderella team when your team fails! Well, I am going back to the game...enjoy the tourney...(well, for those who follow it!!)

8 comments:

Nathan said...

So you're saying 10% of America are Florida fans?

Graham said...

how long did the monopoly tournament last? That sounds like something that would have taken hours on end to complete, and being a tactician, something that would have cored me intelectually.

You sounded just like my cousin Tyler with that Cinderella thing. rotfl. He is so funny. All Amish are Yoders to him, and feminists are all feminazis...

SaraY said...

There were a lot of exclamation points in that post.

Nathan said...

24, to be exact.

Anonymous said...

lol i feel left out. i dont care about basketball :)

Charity said...

I heard about the monopoly tourney...but I didn't really get what was going on. Sounds like a lot of fun!!! :-)

bethoven said...

I didn't hear about the monopoly tourney--until now. It sounds like it would take a long time.

Now Florida is NCAA Champs!

Anonymous said...

comment: this is my comment. the end