April 03, 2006

Champion!!!

Florida is your national champion!! wow, I didn't expect that one...I was hoping for a big ten team! Well, that shattered pretty fast! Then it was the Zags! Well, that didn't last. Then George Mason! But...well, they didn't quite make it. Finally, it came to UCLA. But...they didn't pull it out either. In fact, they almost got blown out! Actually, to be completely honest, the DID get blown out!! Who would've thought, Florida and UCLA. But then again, that's the beauty of the NCAA collegiate showdown. Anything goes. So did ANYONE have a team in the final four? I know I didn't. All my predictions floated away at the sweet 16. I want to know if anyone actually predicted a couple teams. As I said earlier, if there was a year for upsets, this would be the year. And what do you know, a totally unpredictable final four and even more championship. With a Cinderella team of a rank almost unheard of!! What a way to end a basketball season! A very enjoyable men's basketball tournament and an NBA tournament getting ready to start turning heads. But, that...is for a different post...

1 comment:

Andrew said...

heh, well, they are like, the best college basketball team in the country...