April 06, 2006

The finish line for the contest draws near...

The contest ends tonight at midnight, so if you were ever to comment, now is the time!! It has been an enjoyable journey. Never thought I could post so many days, you just run out of things to talk about after a while! Really, sometimes I would sit, staring at the computer screen for at least 30 minutes before I came up with anything really interesting to talk about. In fact I didn't even expect to make it to the top 10 let alone the top 2! And I couldn't have done it without all you commenters out there! Thanks a lot, it means more to me, not just because you have helped me to challenge some...leaders...but it gives me some contact with people I don't normally see, and it is much appreciated! I hope to match it with comments of my own. A big thanks to Nathan, he put a lot of work into it, and I think if it weren't for Nathan, there wouldn't be much of a blog contest! I really enjoyed it, and if you know Nathan, check out the contest sometime, it's well worth the effort! So how about a little feedback, if you were in the contest, what did you think? What about the comment system? I liked the idea of having points for comments, however, having posting points in there was vital. I even like the idea of having interesting post points. But that's for a future contest, but all in all, I enjoyed the contest a lot, and I hope all you other competitors had as much fun as I did...well, have a great night...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'm sorry, I'm a little clueless on this whole blog contest thing. What is it?

bethoven said...

Can I comment even though the contest is over?? Well-founght, Andrew. Sorry you lost it by 7 points, but hey, a close 2nd is a good finish, I'd say. Pretty good for not getting into it until later, I think. And I'll still read your blog, even if there's no contest to post for. :)

Mary said...

Hey, good job on the contest!! :o)

Nathan said...

Had you posted those first two days of the contest (and that one day you missed), you'd have obliterated the competition! 2nd place ain't too shabby, though.

Anonymous said...

i don't really get this contest thing, but w/e, i'll comment 4 it! neway, Pirates music totally rocks!!!!!!! :-) do u no wut scene it's from?

Andrew said...

christina - Um, check out this link, www.bloggingcontest.blogspot.com

thanks guys!

nathan - uh, yeah, i know, but, i was really busy at the beginning, and considering i thought i would be at the bottom of competition anyway, i am very happy with the results!! Maybe next year i'll get all the posts...

clara - um, the contest is actually over now, it's just where you post as much as you can and try to get as much comments as possible...
and i don't really know what scene it's from, but it's called "The Pirates Medallion" so whatever that means...lol

Charity said...

i commented on the post below, also. Yep it was cool of Nathan to organize.

Alexander said...

Interesting, Someone who actually posts blogs on a daily basis. I have yet to attain such status

Anonymous said...

ur welcum. i'll continue commenting anyway too :)

Charity said...

okay Andrew, just because the blogging contest is over does NOT give you the right to only post once a week or something. :-P

btw - did you call yesterday? We were at church... I saw your number on the caller ID. You should've left a message! :-) Oh well we'll play phone tag for a while and then maybe finally get ahold of one another eventually!