April 13, 2006

If this isn't a busy day I don't know what is...

Wow, yesterday was so busy! It started with my sister dragging me out of bed at 6 in the morning to play monopoly ( I think the monopoly tournament did something to her...) and then right after that we took off to the home school co-op and I had classes for 3 hours or so. And then I had to practice some music with some people. Right after practicing, I went home to eat lunch and do some research on certain music for a graduation I am playing for. I barely squeezed in that before we left for my piano lessons. We rushed home directly only to find that some friends were waiting on our front door, and then I remembered that I was supposed to practice a skit that we were forming for a 4-H talent night thing. So I started practicing with them and more people started coming for this skit thing, until about 6 cars were parked by our house. It seriously looked like I was having a party!! And we almost were...so when they left I had to rush and get my stuff together for a session in 22' rifle at the range. So as soon as I got all that ready and grabbed some food off the counter my dad showed up and drove me to the range. I was kinda getting tired then...But I had a good shoot. I had the spinners going crazy, so it was a good night for me. When I finally got back home, it was 10 o'clock in the evening. Talk about a non-stop day!! I only have those like, once or twice a week...and that's plenty!

5 comments:

Graham said...

first. That doesn't happen often. Anyway, I know the feeling. Only difference is that I am looking at tomorow and dreading it: We have church service in the morning, come home and have Dad's birthday party with a whole ton of people over, including a good friend of mine. However, I have a massive history project due the day after tomorow, and I have no clue how I am going to get it done. I probably shouldn't be blogging...

Christina said...

Thank goodness I don't have days like that. My busiest day of the week is Wednesday: up, dress, make bed, read for an hour with Mom, eat dinner at noon, hang with Dad 'til 2:30, get ready and go to work, be at work for 2-2 1/2 hours, come home, eat lunch, go to Awana at 7, come home from Awana at 9, then the four of us do something before we decide to go to bed, and that something isn't school cuz after Awana we're too tired.
I tried 4-H when we moved here, but there was so much paper work you have to do, it isn't hands-on (at least not the stuff I signed up for), and there were very few things I gained from that experience, so I just gave it up after a year. I did however, the summer before win champion for dog obedience, but that was about it. I did learn how to tie a horse knot, but that's all I learned about horses. And I also learned more about bikes from my dad than I ever learned in "Bike". I do think, when I get my liscense or something, I'll be willing to try it again with a different group.

Anonymous said...

ok, that's how my day always is! i wake up @ 6 AM and don't get 2 go 2 bed until 10! so, don't complain, i do that 5 days a week!

Mary said...

Craziness! But at least it sounds like you had a good time and weren't like doing school all day or anything. Keeping busy is good, but breaks are good too, so its good you only have one or two of those kinda days a week (there were a lot of 'goods' in that sentence :-P).

Anonymous said...

just a .22? 7.62/39, .303, or .30-06 would be more fun, in my opinion. and that's just rifle! o well. .22 would b fun, seeing i haven't done target shooting since summer camp last year in August.