April 10, 2006

Juggling!!

Hey, does anyone here know how to juggle? I remember getting a juggling set with 3 balls and I worked on it for a long time when I was a little kid. And I kept reading all these books that said, "it's not as hard as it looks" and "if you keep practicing then you'll be able to impress your friends in no time!" and stuff like that. Well, after a LONG time of practicing, (I don't know, like 6 months or so) all I could do was juggle 2 balls, and that was it! Nothing real interesting...and I was really frustrated. I was like, "3 balls is IMPOSSIBLE!! and so I kinda put off the project of learning how to juggle for a couple years...ok how about 8 or so! A couple years ago I pulled out the juggling balls, and found out that it wasn't quite as hard to juggle 3 balls. I could keep them in the air for almost 5 seconds now!! I was thrilled. I thought I would be horrible, but absence from the sport kinda helped me I guess...anyway, I put them away and now...I can actually juggle!! After about 10 years or so, I can juggle!! I grabbed my juggling balls and found that I could juggle. Yes, it's as simple as that, wait 10 years and you'll be able to juggle! No really, I just pulled them out and after a couple tries I kept the balls up there for 30 seconds or so. I can do some tricks with them too. So, if you want to learn how to juggle...um, well, I don't really now how to help you, because, I don't know how I learned either!! maybe if you wait 10 years you'll be able to juggle, or maybe that's just me...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty good at juggling 2. My mom was the one who taught me but she can juggle up to 3. I've tried it though and it's kinda hard....that is, for me. I'll take your advice though.(hehe)
Are you going on that Florida spring trip thing this...spring? What month is it usually in?

Anonymous said...

I could never juggle, maybe I should try again! lol, that would probably be disastrious!!

Josh said...

drop by my place sometime and I'll try to teach you. I'm not great though. I'm still working on getting four down.

Tamara Rose said...

hah thats pretty cool! :) Well i think about three or so years ago i tryed so maybe I should try again and see if it works.

Sorry I havn't commented on here in a while, I couldn't durring the blogging contest because I didn't want you to get points and win. ;) Well also I don't get on the computer that much anymore. welp have a nice...night. :-P

erudil said...

Congratulations! Now you'll have to go for the eight that you speak of.

Graham said...

The hardest physical thing I ever did was juggle three shot puts... those things get heavy very quickly...

Anonymous said...

My dad can, but I can't, lol. I'm supposed to be coordinated cause I dance, but I'm really not, lol.

I pasted my thelink to my website in the place that says "your web page" so yeah, lol. Since you asked for it yesterday... (wait, was that yesterday? today's Wednesday... yep. ok. lol)

Charity said...

Nope I've never been able to... it would be fun to learn, though! :-)