April 26, 2006

Pacers!

Outta nowhere! Pacers weren't expected to do anything, but what do you know...Their leading the series with the nets 2 to 1! And they have officially stolen the home court advantage from the nets. O'Neal and AJ were on fire tonight!! Double double, both of 'em. The pacers are well on their way to a little fun in this tourney. Even with their dull start they are starting to pick things up a notch. This tourney is getting interesting...

For those of you who look at the above paragraph as if it was a different language...well, hang on, I'll post something else tomorrow...

4 comments:

Charity said...

yes that last sentence applies to me... ;-)

I love being the first commenter. I seem to be doing it a lot... maybe because I comment when it's the middle of the night for you guuys. Hmm.... anyway, have a blast at SONrise and make sure you people CALL ME!!! (in the middle of the night sometime)

Andrew said...

oh, we will, don't worry...heh. And it will be in the middle of the night too...

Graham said...

who are the pacers, and what is this SONrise thing I keep hearing about?

Nathan said...

The Pacers are pretty much the coolest thing ever. Yeah, my brother Joel got lucky and got a ticket to the game last night. I wish I was there...