April 23, 2006

More tournaments...

Ha! You think you had enough of the last tournament, well you’re wrong! I am right in the middle of another one. The first one just gave us seeds and numbers, so this tournament is by elimination, much like the road to the final four. Just, with a slightly smaller number of bloggers...not quite 64...I enjoy the tournaments though. They get you posting, and you have to find a way to post everyday to stay alive. It's not easy to find something really interesting to post about everyday. Apparently I just advanced to the elite 8! So we'll see how long that lasts...

This last weekend held quite the excitement for me. It started of course with the "day to remember" on Thursday. Then I found myself at a high ropes course on Friday at a campground west of Indy (twin lakes) that lasted from morning to late afternoon. Then I crashed CC's pizza with our youth group that night and went bowling to finish it all off. On Saturday I dragged myself to the church workday and thoroughly enjoyed myself, especially when I ended up at a friend’s house directly afterwards to have dinner. I had a cram packed full weekend with a lot of fun, however downsides to cram packed full weekends is that they tend to make Monday mornings a little more...tedious...oh well, so what was your weekend like?

3 comments:

Nathan said...

My weekend was swell. Played bball at a church gym Saturday morning, made $30 in the afternoon, and went to YG in the late afternoon. Can't beat a day like that! As always, Sunday was nice as well...

Christina said...

I don't remember what we did on Saturday. The only thing I can remember is being misserable on Sunday. I was barely able to make it to the evening survice at church, only to crash on my sister's bed three hours later.

Anonymous said...

this weekend is going to be INSANE for me. Really REALLY busy :P And I can't remember which notebook you wrote your e-mail address in *oops* lol. I'll find it eventually (hopefully)