February 05, 2006

Of and concerning commentation...

For those of you who commented on my blog with disappearing comments, don't worry because I have them!! All comments are sent to my e-mail address so even though they did not appear on the blog I still got them! I believe the comments are working as smoothly as...as...well, nevermind!!
Ok, enough of that! The competition went well yesterday. Kathryn and Peter both got first place in their rounds so I have a good record for accompaniment...for now at least...and I found my way around the school...somehow...
Well, I think I will allow the use of this fascinating machine (the computer...) to some other respectable members of this household and, I hope you all have a great week!!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

i got a first on my solo! i'm going 2 State w/ my clarinet solo and r woodwind quintet!!! i'm soooo excited!

erudil said...

Do you know who that is?

Andrew said...

yeah, of course, heh, i know everybody who comments on my blog!!

Andrew said...

Um, i can suggest you to the members and if they accept you then we will send you an invitation, here are the exceptions, you have to be a good blogger, (i.e, update often, know lots of bloggers, frequent commenter, stuff like that) and you have to know at least 2 people on the members list, but yeah, i'll suggest you and we'll see what happens...

Andrew said...

BJ, if you could comment on the edomites page with your e-mail address then we can send you an invite.

Anonymous said...

well since I can't comment on Nana's blog *grumbles at the non-existant "other" option on her blog* I'll comment HERE. yes, I have a blog, just not a blogger blog cause Mom won't let me for some reason *rolls eyes*

http://myramblings.kleverblogs.com/

but it's kinda sad and I don't update much, lol.

Andrew said...

yeah rose, nana is supposed to let me play with her settings so YOU can comment, hehe, whenever that happens...lol

Josh said...

cool. Can I be an Edomite too? Check out this post: http://suninyoureyes.blogspot.com/2006/01/top-
secret-operations.html#comments


you have my email
Josh

Nathan said...

By all means, join the Edomites! Just comment on the Edomite blog that you want to join! We're a few members short of world domination...

Graham said...

At the rate you're going, you'll get there eventually. MOAB doesn't stand a chance, although I will give that they do have a cool name.

Graham said...

btw, nice job with the accompanyment! looking forward to jamming with you this summer!

Anonymous said...

lol, well make her let you change the settings soon, I wanna be able to comment, lol

Andrew said...

Don't worry, I am working on it!!