February 03, 2006

THE accompanist...

Tomorrow some friends of mine are competing in a competition for public schooled kids, and believe me, when I figured out that home schoolers were not allowed, I was not happy! Well, that's beside the point, they chose me (for some reason I am still trying to find out) to accompany them. And of course I was most obliged to indulge their requests. Ok, enough poetic language! The competition is tomorrow morning, (morning competitions are, OK I guess, but my fingers don't like to cooperate especially in the mornings...If you play piano, you know what I mean, if you don't play piano...don't worry about). I am pretty sure we are all prepared, but, we will definitely know that tomorrow morning! One of the soloists I am accompanying is Kathryn Held. This is her first French horn solo performance and for those who know her...well...let's say that she is a little nervous! If you could pray that she would have a glorious first performance and that she is calm and that I accompany well, it would be much appreciated! Well, I think I will place my precious time into other affairs, and I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think u did fine, but, then again, i wasn't there! how did Kathryn do? i think she's sweet, but i don't no her that well!

Andrew said...

She got first! so yeah, same with the other guy i accompanied so, i have a good record!!

Andrew said...

ok, i did some stuff so now the comments should definitely be working...hehe, hopefully

Ellie said...

*sigh* I'm annoyed at your comments, I swear I left 2 that got deleted and then I left another one trying to say what I said again and that one got deleted.

You know - changing the template might actually help your comments!

Anonymous said...

well Andrew this is a test

Andrew said...

Hey, i think they are working and i don't think it's the template..hehe, i like my template!! anyway, yeah, I actually did get all of your "deleted" comments through e-mail so they were not wasted!!

Andrew said...

btw, yes, hehe, thank you adam for the test, (as if you didn't have anything better to say!!lol)

Graham said...

It is good to know that I am not the only one having problems with comments. I think I got the problem as well. At any rate, give Kathryn my congradulations. Nice job yourself. Looking forward to playing with you this summer.

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that Kathryn won first and that Peter did too!