May 04, 2006

When you make the judges cry...

!!!!!!!!! Wow, today was amazing!! Tonight we had the next competition for share the fun. Basically round 2. Daniel Carr won again! and I won with my composition! So it was a great night! One of the judges said that my piece almost made her cry, and that when I had my own concerts she wanted tickets! lol! I had a lot of fun. I should post some pics....my mom just bought a sweet new digital camera so she has been shooting pictures every ten seconds!! Well, I have another big day tomorrow...have a great night!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes! post pics! yay :)

Tonight was AWESOME!!!! PIRATES RULE!!!!!!!!!

erudil said...

That's always a good sign when your work produces (positive) emotion in the judge. Of course, one could also produce negative emotion in the judge, so it's good to see that it wasn't that :-)

Anonymous said...

ooo, pirates?

Anonymous said...

Hey Andrew, do you think I could make the judges crack up if I composed something?

Your exited friend,

The Archduke of the Keyboard