October 18, 2006

Time to Party!!

Last weekend I went to Kokomo and...partied of course!! All the kids who went on TFY from Indiana were there and we explored the Dinkledines jungle, chopped up some wood, pulled an old speedometer out of an old banged up thunderbird, roasted polish sausage, looked at millions of pictures, listened to me play the song I wrote for TFY, and a bunch of other stuff. It was a ton of Fun! We even got some professional photos of us in a tree! Yeah, actually it was a pretty cool tree, really, you could've climbed it until u could see all of Indiana...well, almost. Oh hey, I almost beat Luke at ping pong!! I mean, I was on top of my game that night! Or what was left of my game...lol On Sunday we went to the Kokomo rp church for worship and I got to see even more friends and eat a fabulous dinner, which, I unfortunately wasn't very hungry for. I don't know what was going on, I just wasn't hungry...it's really aggravating especially when you WANT to be hungry and you aren't. Oh well, it was a great time, and we're already planning our next party!

btw, I got accepted at Purdue in computer integrated manufacturing technology! So, if I decide to ditch music school, or if I decide to throw away music...well, I'll at least be able to do computer integrated manufacturing technology!! heh, whatever that is...next it's to see if I get into the music schools, which require auditions and stuff, where you have to go and show off to everybody and they decide if you get in by how well you show off...lol. But if I don't get in to any of those I guess I'll just go to Purdue and be a party animal...and room with graham.........hahahaha!!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'll trade you, i'm ALWAYS hungry...always!
go purdue and computer graphing!woo!

Charity said...

aw you wrote a song about TFY? I love the ECHO song. AND I CAN'T WAIT TO GET OUR CD!!!!!! :-D

Christina said...

I just wish I had things like ECHO and TFY to go to. All I have is youth group and my birthday parties, of which everyone whoes ever been to one loves. Who knows Andrew. Maybe you'll start at the music school and decide it isn't for you. Maybe you'll decide to go to Purdue anyway and CIMT won't work for you either! That's how it works for lots of people.

Graham said...

That, my friend, would be awesome. Rock, Math, and explosives... what else could anyone want?

(That was a rhetorical question, I am sure some of the weirdos out there can think of several other things...however, they are not officially terminally insane...)

Charity said...

lol, Graham.

Nick said...

GO TO BUTLER :)

Unknown said...

Hey Andrew, Whats up? I'm finally posting a comment.lol
I personly dont care were you go as long as your making your choice w/ God being most important!!

Anonymous said...

You rooming with Graham? Now THAT'S a scary thought.

The Archduke of the Keyboard

Graham said...

bwahaha! utterly maniacal dude. Just wait until we decide to make a mega ton of nitroglycerine in our dorm room... (all we need is a few acids, some ice, and some glycerine and we're set to rumble...)

Anonymous said...

To his aforesaid Illustrious Hairness,
You might do good to save some of that nitroglycerine for medication just in case someone gets a heart attack. I think it was supposed to enlarge the arteries to help unclog blood clots.

The aforesaid Archduke of the Keyboard

Graham said...

yeah, that or it could blow them open...

Anonymous said...

-You, not hungry Andrew? That's like the sun saying it's not feeling so hot one day!
-If you guys make a mega ton of nitroglycerine, tell me and well really start having fun.

A little crazyer then usual,
The Phantom of the Kitchen.

Graham said...

I don't believe it! The phantom has a pyromaniacal side! who would have thought that we were so simmilar?

Anonymous said...

heh,is that really all you need to make that stuff? wow, the fun in that has endless possibilities.
i can't wait till college.

Anonymous said...

Andrew,
You weren't at church yesterday. Why were you at Kokomo this week, did you plan another party that soon or something? But anyway, just remember to bring the music to Academy on Tuesday.

Graham,
Lots of people are pyromaniacs. Believe me, I should know. I'm one of the crazy Boyscouts from Troop 307. But you may already know that.

The Archduke of the Keyboard

Christina said...

POST, ANDREW. POST!!!!!!

Graham said...

yeah, nitric acid and sulphuric acid. Don't just mix it though, or it will go off in your face.

the difference between me and other pyros is I am serious about it. How many pyros have made thermite? I happen to be one of this elitist group.