July 30, 2006

Going away...again...

Wow, this week has been absolutely packed!! With work, volunteer jobs, getting ready for company, trying to say goodbye to friends who are moving to texas, trying to say hello to friends visiting from Yemen, and getting ready for vacation!! It's crazy! So now i am leaving for Northern Michegan for a week in about 2 hours...hopefully i can post more when i get back, but for now, you'll just have to entertain yourself without my great posts!! lol, take care...

7 comments:

Christina said...

The only vacations I hope to have the rest of the summer is a visit to Fargo to see my great aunt and I'm hoping that we can make a few couple days visits to see the Gorters. Have fun!!

erudil said...

You are busy a lot this summer :-)

Anonymous said...

Good bye, we shall see if you ever return.

The Phantom of the Kitchen.

Anonymous said...

you're leaving us agaaaaaaaaaain? :( lol. Have fun :D

Anonymous said...

Hey, Andrew! I had such a great time at TFY. I never got to hear you play the piano, though! I hope you have a great time in Michigan.

~Hilary

Graham said...

Yemen. I love it there, but it is great to get back.

Charity said...

sheeesh! come back! (though we're leaving this week for the snow :-)) I'm having trouble entertaining myself here! Sorry I was gone last weekend when you called. We'll talk when you and I both get back!......hopefully.