August 23, 2006

The art of bein learned

yes, the art of bein learned has begun again! in other words...school started this week, and so has everything else that comes with it. Actually this year isn't half as bad as last year. I don't have so many subjects and stuff, I just have, choir, music, composition, literature, Hebrew, basketball, speech, debate, drama, math, economics...ok, so maybe I'm in the same boat...well, it still seems like I don't have quite as much weighing my passage through highschool down...lol. And I'm a senior so whatever that means...if anything...It's kinda strange, becuase for the longest time I'd look up to highschool seniors and how I thought they were so mature and grown up and stuff...well...now I'm a senior and I'm starting to wonder what in the world I was thinking...

well, duty calls...

whatever it is...

trust me...it's there...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well try to live up to the responsibility of those who are now in your old position...

Christina said...

I wanna start school on Monday, the bummer is I wont be able to start math till the mid to later week cuz it wasn't shipped till yesterday!!! They were supposed to ship it three weeks ago!! Man, a senior. it just doesn't seem posible. I'm already trying to talk mom into her and me going on a Indiana trip to see your's and Katie Greene's graduations. So far, she's only thought about it.

Graham said...

haha! we are going to be adults! they can't tell us what not to do! (manic laughter) and to think my mom is frantically worried...lol. I wonder why.

I know what u mean about looking up to the seniors though. its all just the same...

I see u looked up fractal flames! I like the pic!

Anonymous said...

it's amazing that your homeschooled and still get all that stuff, i'm homeschooled too but i'd be lying if i said that i was going to take hebrew or choir.

Christina said...

I'm not interested in Hebrew, but I'm still doing Latin this year, and it's probably gonna be the last year of that. in my jr. and sr. year we're gonna do French and/or Greek.(haha)

Graham said...

I do arabic. I need it. Otherwise, I wouldn't. I am not linguistically gifted, with the possible exception of my native tongue, in which I endeavor to maintain a proficient vocabulary and an acceptable level of gramar, in order to positively influence those around me, and to better comprehend the minds of my asociates. Unfortunately, it also leads to confusion on their part, but surely, that cannot be me.

erudil said...

Where are you taking Hebrew? Kokomo?

Anonymous said...

Surprised to see me? Frankly so am I. I thought I'd sworn off this loony bin. Ah, well.
Mafia, eh. Sounds like someone I'd know. I will find and reveal your identity if it takes me the rest of my life!
Good-bye. (he,he,he)

The Phantom of the Kitchen.

Anonymous said...

The probability of you knowing me is very very unlikely....